We represent tourism businesses and destinations in 5 market zones:
- United Kingdom
- Austria, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland
- USA, Canada
- France Italy, Spain
- Denmark, Norway, Italy
- Selling products and destinations to tour operators
- Media support
- Representation at trade fairs
- Arranging media visits
- Arranging familiarisation visits
- Events and road-shows
View examples of our Sales Representation
Our access & recreation planning service includes:
- Access audits for individual sites
- Area access audits
- Access plans for HLF bids
- Rights of Way improvement planning
- Access for All audits
- Advice and guidance
View examples of our Access & Recreation Planning.
Our marketing and promotion service includes:
- Marketing strategies
- Marketing plans
- Internal & external communications planning
- Audience Development Plans for HLF Stage One Applications
- Audience Development Plans for HLF Stage Two Applications
- Plans for sites
- Plans for destinations
- Plans for collections
- Advice and support
View examples of our Marketing & Promotion.
We undertake feasibility studies for:
- New visitor attractions
- Visitor attraction improvements/upgrades
- Country Parks
- Festivals and events
- Historic buildings
- Mountain biking and other outdoor activities
- Equestrian tourism
We give pre-feasibility advice where a prospective client is uncertain of how to move a project forward.
View our Feasibility Studies.
Our scoping service includes:
- Establishing tourism potential
- Identifying and appraising development opportunities
- Advising and guiding clients throughout the process
View examples of our Scoping Studies.
We develop business plans for a wide range of tourism and recreation projects, including:
- Visitor attractions
- Destination development projects
- Activity centres
- Visitor centres
- Country parks
We also produce Toolkits to help businesses and organisations develop their own business plans.
View examples of our Business Plans.
We are able to support a variety of funding bits, as follows:
- Writing funding bids
- Project managing funding bids
- Audience development plans
- Access plans
- Training plans
- Economic impact assessments
- Activity Plans
- Learning, access and community engagement plans
We can provide advice on funding strategy
View examples of our Funding Applications.
Our Interpretation services include:
- Interpretation strategies and plans
- Evaluating interpretation
- Writing, producing and installing interpretive media
Our approach to interpretation includes wide ranging consultation to understand the needs of the user and to provide creative interpretive solutions.
View examples of our Interpretation.
Our policy service includes:
- Reviewing existing policy
- Analysing existing policy frameworks
- Policy development
- Developing programmes
View examples of our Policy Development.
Our tourism strategy & planning service includes:
- Master planning
- Destination strategies
- Sector strategies
- Sustainable tourism strategies
- Eco-tourism strategies
View examples of our Tourism Strategies and Plans.
Our research and evaluation service includes:
- Visitor surveys and non-visitor surveys
- Stakeholder and community consultation
- Focus groups and market testing
- Occupational mapping/observation studies
- Desk, telephone and web research
- Visitor counts
- On-line surveys
- Mystery shopping
- Establishing base lines
- Economic impact studies
- Measuring project outputs
- Developing evaluation methodologies
- Tourism impacts
- Effectiveness of tourist information services
View examples of our Research and Evaluations.
Our Planning service includes:
- Tourism and recreation issues research
- Topic papers
- Expert advice
- Tourism impacts of development proposals
- Economic impacts of development proposals
View examples of our Planning.